Monday, February 17, 2014

Sring Trend: shoe styles

I love to see what kind of shoes will be "in" for the upcoming season, and there are definitely some cute styles coming up for spring! Shoes are such a fun way to spice up any outfit, you can have a solid colored outfit and than add a cute pop of color with your shoes. I used to work at Carson Pirie Scott in the shoe department so I was always able to keep up with the latest shoe trends.... and buy WAY to many shoes! Now I like flipping through magazines and searching online. These are the 3 main styles that I have been seeing for spring. 

 1/2/3/4/5/6/7

I have always been a fan of pointed toe shoes, and I have plenty of them in my closet! You can never go wrong with this style, it definitely spices up a look. It is not the most comfortable shoe to wear, but not too bad if it's flats! You will definitely be seeing me wearing a pointed toe shoe this spring ;)

 1/2/3/4/5/6/7

Mule! I think these are so fun, and a different way to add a punch to your look. I had so much fun looking around on the internet at different mules, there are so many different designs. I have a really nice pair from coach that I got about two years ago that I am very excited to wear this upcoming season. 

 1/2/3/4/5/6/7

Peep-toe booties are nice way to transition from winter boots into spring booties. I am a big fan of boots and it is always fun to incorporate them into the warmer months as well. I particularly like to wear booties with dresses. And of course I have a pair of peep-toe booties sitting around in my closet waiting to be worn!


I highly recommend to check out polyvore.com, they have SO many different shoes!

What is your favorite from these 3 styles?

Follow me on Bloglovin!

14 comments:

  1. Nice ones! But i go with the peep-toe booties.

    x Lori
    http://fabeau-trends.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You can never go wrong with a cute pair of peep toe booties =)

      Delete
  2. wonderful selection of shoes. I love good pump. I think it's so elegant and makes any womans legs look long and beautiful. And I love to have fun with shoes, so if they are colorful and cute thats even better.

    xoxo Ra

    http://ramona-strikeapose.blogspot.ie/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree, a nice pear of pumps can make a huge difference =) thanks for stopping by Ramona!

      Delete
  3. I loved pretty much all of them, reminds me that I'll be spending quite a lot of money on shoes this year :/ aha x

    New post on:
    www.tuttifruttibyam.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha that's very true, with spring right around the corner there are so many shoes that I want!

      Delete
  4. I loved all the shoes!
    -dontcoralwithme.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oooh I love shoes! My fave's are #5 on the first one! Thanks for posting pretty lady:)!
    xoxo
    Kendra
    http://fashionstylingbykendra.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yes, mules are one of the shoes I've been eyeing on. Great choice and your post makes me want to go online shopping right now :) xo akiko
    Style Imported

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha it was very hard not to buy anything while I was looking!

      Delete
  7. Cute shoes. Great selection.

    pinkandnavystripes.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...