Friday, February 28, 2014

Spring Trend: pastels


I have always loved pastels, and seeing it being incorporated into clothing makes me excited! The colors are just so feminine and warm. They are perfect for spring and summer, now the warmer days just need to come so we can wear these beautiful pieces. It is also fun to bring in pastels into your accessories, if you are wearing a neutral outfit why not add a pop of pastel. Look below on my choices, I had so much fun searching the internet!

 1/2/3/4/5/6/7/8





How do you guys feel about pastels?

xoxo
Simona

Follow me on Bloglovin!

6 comments:

  1. I love pastels... gets me so excited for spring!!

    XO
    Buffalo Britty
    http://www.buffalobritty.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree, they are so fun for Spring! Now I gotta get my hands on a few pieces!

      Delete
  2. Those pastels rule! Perfect Eye-Candy! Love, Kyra♡

    Please follow my Blog - I follow you back - Let's keep in touch: www.kyras.de

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh god, the Cambridge Satchel Company bag is just the best <3

    Bisous !
    Sofia
    http://nuagedemoutons.blogspot.fr/

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...