Thursday, October 17, 2013

Got Damaged Dry Hair?

If you answered yes to this question..fear no more, I have the answers to your problems! I have tried several different products and let me tell you, I was not impressed by many. It is a process on finding what works best for you, it takes but when you find the right products it feels like a weight has been lifted off your shoulders (no joke).
                                                          2 Amazing products that work for me
Josie Maran-argan oil



Yes this product is a bit pricey, but it is well worth it! Let me tell you why. 
1. It nourishes you hair as well as hydrates. 
2. It is lightweight so it will not weigh down your hair (does come in a light formula if you think you need it).
3. Has SO many uses, not just for your hair but also for nail care/cuticles, moisturizing, and much more.
4. Best of all, for split ends. Gotta cure them bad boys from all the heat that you put on your hair ;)
I use this product after I get out of the shower, and I put it just on the ends of my hair-I also don't wash my hands after I put it in my hair I like to actually rub it in my hands as well as up my arms, leaves them so soft and gentle! 

Total Repair 5 Damage-Erasing Balm  


Reasons why you will love this product...
1. It is very affordable and works extremely well!
  2. Repairs  dry, damaged hair as well as split ends.

The way I use this product is I wash my hair with shampoo (use of your choice), sometimes I will condition as well as using the L'oreal balm, than I apply the Balm-I put on the ends to about hallway up my head (I avoid the roots since I have an oily scalp), than I clip up my hair and leave the Balm in for about 3 minutes, and than rinse off. I use this product every other day and I noticed results the second time I used it. 

I definitely think that the L'oreal Balm compares to the Macadamia Oil masque, and it is MUCH more affordable!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...